- Enterprise Talent Concept: People-oriented, Appropriate Use of Talents, Innovation Surpassing, and Joint Success.
- Talent Introduction Concept: Not Avoiding Enemies from Outside, Not Avoiding Relatives from Inside, Emphasizing Both Virtue and Talent, and Embracing People from All Walks of Life.
- Talent Cultivation Concept: The Right Person for the Right Job, The Right Job for the Right Person, Fully Utilizing People's Talents, and Maximizing their Potential.
- Talent Growth Concept: Career Development and Humanistic Management.
- Interpretation of Talent Concept:
- People-oriented: People-oriented emphasizes respect for people, respecting differences, optimizing human resources, and achieving the best use of people's talents.
- Appropriate Use of Talents: Talents with both virtue and ability are valued, while those with virtue but without ability can still be employed, and those without virtue are not used at all.
- Innovation Surpassing: Learning and innovating, constantly surpassing, and never being satisfied. Adhere to the principle that "today's best results are tomorrow's minimum standards"! We believe that everyone is talented. We focus on the present, development, and future of every talented person. The success of talents is the greatest success of the company. We advocate "the common development of individuals and enterprises".
Making Good Medicines for Health and Life